Inside GIG for developers
Welcome to GIG’s Early Adopter Program
Together with our valued partners and believers, it is our aim to create a secure, self-healing and scalable Internet. Joining our Early Adopter Program (EAP) for Zero-OS, you will sit in the driver’s seat of innovation and revolution.
10 Benefits of Joining the EAPs
- Access to free capacity, a lot of free capacity, neutral and green
- Access to rapid innovation and advanced developer tools
- Access to technical support and our forums with your peers
- Participate in building a joint roadmap, suggesting features
- Discuss Zero-OS, but also the sub-components, e.g. Zero-Stor
- Receive technical support for your own lab from lead engineers
- Access to all training material, presentations and videos
- Access to the newest software releases, prior to the main community
- Become a platform evangelist for GIG in your part of the world
- Launch your startup or software project on top the global infrastructure
Join our Developer Programs
Our 2017 program is related to Zero-OS and consists of 12 modules. This enables anyone with a technical background to become a network host and Zero-OS specialist, while we are adding more and more network nodes to create a global grid. Zero-OS is our stateless and lightweight Linux operating system, designed for clustered deployments, to host containerized application and virtual machines.
The EAP gives you a full 360 about Zero-OS
- Software design
- Software components
- Finding your way in the repos
- Dozens of how-to’s
- Development of use cases
Follow our Zero-OS video channel at YouTube
Get in touch, join our Telegram group.